Here’s a list of the top 10 things I love this week:
1. Martin Freeman’s fedora at Comic Con.
2. The little kid who starred in Moonrise Kingdom
3. Weather forecasters who can predict an accurate forecast. (Unfortunately, much like unicorns and Bigfoot, I don’t believe they actually exist.)
4. The wonderfully supportive people and authors of Booktrope Publishing that I am lucky enough to start considering my friends and colleagues. I’m going to start updating my Goodreads account to include the diverse collection of books they publish, but here are a few to get you started:
5. Black raspberry ice cream with chocolate jimmies. The flavor that screams “summer” to me.
6. The fact I’m DVR’ing Dallas
7. That Red Sox Nation can be a class act.
8. Swimming pools
9, Movie stars
10. The fact Sofia Vergara just beat the Kardashians as the highest paid actress on TV. ‘cause – you know – she actually has talent.