Here’s some exciting news: The ebook version of Next Year I’ll be Perfect is going to be on sale for 99 cents for the next two days at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, etc…!
If you haven’t already read my novel, here are the top 10 reasons to download it tomorrow or Thursday:
1. It’s on sale! Everyone loves a sale.
2. It is a story anyone can relate to: not reaching the goals you set for yourself when you were younger and not knowing what to do about it.
3. This book has more pop culture references per page than any other book ever written in the history of the world.*
4. TV is really bad these days. (Like, really, really bad.) There is a show where D-list celebrities learn to dive. And an hour-long game show based on musical chairs. Seriously, why aren’t you reading instead?
5. Oprah Winfrey is planning to name this book as her book club selection next month!** Be a trendsetter and get there first!!
6. My book, a can of frosting and a spoon. There is no better way to spend the evening.
7. Let’s be honest – we’re all a little sad that Reese Witherspoon turned out to be human and therefore imperfect. Cheer up with a fun and fluffy beach read!
8. Buying my book will help save the puppies in those sad Sarah McLaughlin animal shelter commercials.***
9. Earth Day was yesterday. Buying an ebook will help save the planet. (This is actually a true fact!)
10. It’s a buck, people! If you haven’t read the book yet, now’s the time.
*This is an outright lie.
**This is also a lie and may possibly get me sued by Harpo Studios.
***This is clearly a big fat lie and probably a little inappropriate. But seriously, people, those commercials are just TOO sad.
So… Please share, tweet, send Pony Express messages and/or publicize the sale any way you can. Oh, and you can also buy and download the book, too if you want. That would be good!
Here are the links: