I’m back from my amazing vacation in the Bahamas! It wasn’t quite as warm as we’d hoped, but it was certainly a lot warmer than New England. We spent plenty of time poolside and swimming in the ocean, so no complaints here!
Our schedule while on vacation was very grueling and went something like this:
- Eat a lovely continental breakfast at the hotel
- Grab a chair by the pool or the beach and lay out in the sun
- Spend the morning reading, slathering on SPF 30 and alternating between sun, pool and beach
- Eat lunch
- Go back to your chair and repeat the morning’s activities
- Take a Margarita break around 2pm
- Reluctantly leave the sun around five, change and hit the gym (What? We needed some physical activity or we were going to atrophy!)
- Shower and dress
- Eat supper
- Visit the Casino and Nightclub attached to the hotel (Where I netted approximately $50 at the end of the week)
- Sleep and rest up for the exhausting day ahead
I know, I know… a rough life! It was a terrific trip and the only sad part was the return trip and security check-point from hell. I’ll write about that tomorrow. Stay tuned!